No products in the cart.
As we live, eat, and breathe, we’re accumulating toxins, and in order for us to think clearly and to reach our highest potential, we must release these toxins and give room for nutrients to be absorbed. A juice cleanse is a great way to kick start your healthy eating or to detoxify your body. Not only does it give your digestive system a well-deserved break, it also fills your body with nutrients and enzymes.
Contrary to popular belief, a juice cleanse is not meant to deprive your system, but rather give it a juice feast. At The Juicery, we want you to indulge in nutrients and aid your body in repairing all its ailments. Whether your juice cleanse is 1 day, 3 days, 5 days, or more, we guarantee your skin will glow and you will feel light, energized, alert, revitalized, renewed, and restored.
It’s important to note that although you will see results fast, the only way to maintain these results is with long-term changes to your diet and lifestyle. A juice cleanse will get you there, but staying there is up to you—don’t worry, though, we’ll be there to support you along every step of your journey!
Now go on, treat yourself to a juice cleanse. Your mind, body, and soul deserve it.
Why juice with us?
- We use Glass Bottles so you don’t have to worry about any chemicals leaching into your juice!
- We use 100% organic produce (some of it grown at our own farm!)
- Our juices have nothing artificial added and it’s unpasteurized.
- Our mixed juices are delicious with a balanced blend of nutrients. We make sure not to add too much fruit to our juices so your body gets everything it needs during your cleanse.
More about Cleansing with The Juicery Co!
Can I return my bottles?
Yes, we re-use and refill our glass bottles after they go through a vigorous cleaning process. Your bottles can be returned to any store location, we just ask that they’re rinsed for us!
Do you offer delivery to my home or office?
Yes, we offer free delivery within Vancouver, North and West Vancouver, Burnaby and Richmond. If you live outside these areas please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire! We offer office deliveries on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays! If your office is interested in ordering for a large team we offer corporate discounts. Interested? Get in touch with us!
When will I get my juice delivery?
You receive your cleanse the evening before you start. We suggest you make room in your fridge to keep your juices cold!
Will there be instructions in my juice cleanse?
Your juice cleanse comes with six bottles to consume each day. We provide you with a guide that helps you know which juices to drink in which order. The bottles are also stickered on top of the lids incase you loose your guide! Each box is also labeled with the corresponding day of your cleanse. If you ever have questions, call us anytime at 604-770-3131!
Can I eat or drink anything else?
This cleanse is your experience and it is what you make it! Although we suggest trying to stick to sipping juice and water only during the cleanse, lots of people also consume raw nuts, vegetable broth or veggies while cleansing.
We suggest you sip on your juices all day while also consuming lots of water! All this liquid helps you flush out those toxins! If you find yourself getting cold from all the juice, enjoy a hot herbal tea like Dandelion, Peppermint or Ginger.
Tips for your Juice Cleanse:
- Sip on each juice slowly over two hours, drinking them too quickly can upset your stomach.
- Drink lots of water and herbal tea as well as the juice.
- Chew your juice; literally use the chewing motion while drinking the juice! Sounds crazy but it helps combat hunger while cleansing! Although your getting a lot of nutrients in each juice, your body is used to getting sugar and fiber. The chewing action showing your body that the juice is food.
- Cleanse with a friend!
- Rest. Use this time to take care of yourself and self reflect. Try some yoga, a long walk or get a massage! Cleansing is a great way to reset your mind, body and soul. After your cleanse you can start new intentions and eating patterns.