Coffee. That comforting tonic in the morning, that intoxicating smell that envelops and dazzles us … who doesn’t like a good hot cup after meals or at breakfast? We all love it, but surely you have any doubts about whether it is healthy and how many cups you can have a day.
Eliminate tiredness from your daily life with these natural drinks, much like espresso, that will provide your body with the necessary nutrients to feel full and rested!
CARROT JUICE WITH APPLE
- Blend a carrot, half an apple, a cup of soy milk, and a teaspoon of honey. Drink this juice, especially when you need instant energy.
- Put a beet, a little kale, three strawberries, half an orange, a little fresh ginger and a cup of water in the juice extractor. Enjoy this drink on an empty stomach and then have a light breakfast. You will feel like new!
PINEAPPLE AND CELERY JUICE
- Process three celery stalks and three pineapple slices with a little water and enjoy this delicious preparation that will help you wake up in a good mood and eager to stay active. The best thing is that it also works as a drink that will help you lose weight. Remember to take it on an empty stomach and add a few ice cubes to make it a very refreshing drink.
STRAWBERRY AND CITRUS JUICE
- Blend a little water with a cup of strawberries with the juice of half an orange, two lemons, and a little grapefruit. In addition to being delicious, this juice will give you energy and detoxify your digestive system.
- Put two glasses of water, a few lettuce leaves, a little grated ginger, a little spinach, a sprig of parsley, a stalk of celery, half an apple, and the juice of half a lemon in the blender. The best thing about this juice is that you can take it several times a day, so you will avoid suffering a drop in energy during the afternoon.
How many cups can I have a day?
The first thing we should know is that all of the above-mentioned drinks feel differently for each person. There are those who keep awake at night; others are not disturbed by sleep; others produce acidity … So, it is clear that we will be ourselves, who will make a first assessment of how we feel. But, as a general rule, it is recommended not to exceed three cups a day.